Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: I dug a “WOW” item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a chance to hunt today. I went to a place I was told used to be a log cabin years ago. LOTSA JUNK!! it seems to be a newer dump. I found this steel wheel thingy. Any ideas??

I ended up leaving and hit one of the first fields I ever hunted. I took the Impact in there and found this little item!!
WOOHOO! Yes Beer Congrats on the 3 center!!! Nice shape too! WTG!!! Believe that wheel may be from a wheel barrow but I could be wrong! All I got today was a 44 wheat, 70 Memorial and a clad dime. So you topped the day for finds for sure! Snow here on and off the rest of the week but it was so good to get out!

Ed
Yea it was good to get out finally! I got out a couple weeks ago but about 2” down the ground was fro:cool:zen for about 4-5”s
"WOW" might not be strong enough to describe that find Turkeyhunter ! That is a spectacular find and in real good condition too. Nice work. Ed is probably right on the wheel barrow description. Definitely a farm implement. My neighbor is a collector and has a yard full of those metal wheeled machines, thrashers, wheel barrows, etc.
Congrats! Great find!!
What a great find , in great shape too. Thanks for sharing it , my ground is frozen and snow covered so it gave me a fix.
HH
Pat
Reference URL's