Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: 8 inches of snow on the ground....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No digging around this part of the country.  I think I've exhausted youtube's metal detecting videos.  Has anyone found anything cool in the past week?  I think this will be a long winter and I need my fix!  Please post what you've found, I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs to live vicariously through others.....

Thanks!!
Been to busy working!
Yes!!!!!!!!!! Same here SLC Sad Our second snow storm of the season blew in today. We're getting about 8" ourselves. Winter hasn't even begun & I'm already bouncing off the freakin walls Headbang We're in the same boat, my friend. Hope this white crap melts for you soon so you can sneak out to hunt!

I second what SLC said, PLEASE POST YOUR FINDS!!! We hunters in cold/snowy areas live vicariously through you lucky son of guns that reside in warmer locales during the off season Yes

Joe
Ice Fishing and researching more sites in the Utah Territory. I have three new sites lined up for the spring. Going to be a busy year for me....
Papa Bear!  I just signed up for wedigdixie today.   We'll have to meet up this spring since we're in the same area and do some digging.
Its not easy to get on there. Good luck!
Thanks Papa Bear.  Good luck with your new areas, I'll look forward to your videos.  They are truly awesome!  You and your team have so much knowledge and respect for the history.
Thanks. It's not about the monetary value of the find but the historical value that matters to us..
Reference URL's