Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Makro Multi-Kruzer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was chosen to be a tester for this new detector and rec'd a pre-production test sample.
Since the production models are just hitting the streets in the UK and on their way to the US and Canada, I can spill some beans.
My pre-production unit works great and really fits my bill in the way of its features, quality, comfort and performance.
Bench testing and dirt box testing its very similar to the Nokta Impact, less a number of modes and settings. It does have a few enhancements the Impact doesn't have.
Biggest bonus is that its waterproof. Comes with a nice assortment of optional accessory coils. Like the Impact have found that the optional 7" concentric coil can pick out a gold ring next to a bent 6" rusted wraught iron nail spike. A high tone will squeak out. ID's Canadian clad as good as the Impact. This alone will make it my choice of a detector to hunt with. The M-Kruizer will be my top gun for 2018. just need some detecting weather now. The wireless headphones that come with the Kruz are Bluetooth, crisp, found no lag and no connection drop outs.
[attachment=10283]

http://www.makrodetector.com/kruzer-metal-detector.html

If your into FaceBook, the Makro Kruzer International Group is a must visit, lots of good treasures are being dug up in Europe https://www.facebook.com/groups/360971111038422/

[attachment=10282]
Sven, wow - I can't wait for more of your reviews on that new machine. Will you be doing water testing too?

I just received the Impact today and am reading the manual tonight. I hope to get out with it tomorrow or the next day.
I don't want to steal this thread but if you have any tips I would love it - just send me a post.

Thanks and best of luck with your new machine for 2018!

Tony
PM me your email address, I can send you a zip file of useful info on the Impact.
Sven I've seen a couple of vids on it already and I think it's going to be a groundbreaker in it's class. Good luck with it this season!

Ed
Thank you Sven, I will send that off to you. Happy
Im saving for a new detector, which would be better to get? an equinox 600, multi kruzer or equinox 800? thanks,
Leif (thevipermc)
It would be awesome to be a new product tester. Having read your posts on other machines I know you will really put it through it's paces.
I will be watching for more on this machine , what you have shared so far has me intrigued.
Thanks for sharing it with us
HH
Pat
Leif, those machines you listed are very different then the Garrett 200 but I could be wrong. I haven’t used the Impact very much because I just got it.

I haven’t used the new minelabs either but I have been a minelab user for over ten years and I like them plenty. But that’s me - for you -

1) think about what your want to do wit the machine, land for coins, relics or deep targets. Minelab have some trouble on plowed fields and air tests.

2) Expense and how much will you use?

3) will you need different size coils for your area or hunting preferences?

You might want to repost your question in another thread where more folks can give their opinions in a broader range.

Best of luck with what you decide
Since all the machines are fairly new and just hitting the market. You can make a better educated choice if you wait several months, there will be many posts regarding performance and other useful info. Best bet, whenever possible is to visit a dealer who has them in stock and knows the product. See for yourself, fit, feel, sounds, ease of use.

Rough wild weekend here, 40 degrees F with a 40 mph wind with a wind chill of 32-24F. Looked nice with the sun, call me a wuss but, 5 minutes out in the wind really brought on a chill. So it was back in the basement to build another Pi.
thanks to you both for your answers, i think when i get the money I'll go down to the leisure promotions shop here in England, its a while away for me to go but as im saving in cash I'll have to buy it that way anyway. im aiming for late spring/early summer so ive got some time to think and see what people think, again, thanks for your help!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's