Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hello from Virginia Beach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone and thanks for having me on here. I love metal detecting when I can and have been doing pretty good with silver finds, not much on gold lol. My primary machine that I use is the Minelab Etrac and the Garrett ATPro. I prefer land detecting and woods due to the greater opportunity to find much older coins, buttons and tokens. I am from Arlington, VA originally and moved down the Hampton roads area in 2002. I did four years active duty Army at Fort Leavenworth and currently in the Virginia National Guard. If anyone would like to get out and detect I am always open to check out some cool spots. Thanks for having me and hope to hear from you
guys!
Welcome to the forum from NE Ohio! Thank you for your service and ongoing guard duty! We'll all be looking forward to your posts. As an Explorer Pro and AT Pro guy myself, I'll be keeping an eye out for you! Welcome Aboard!

Ed/ODF
Thanks for your service and welcome aboard
I appreciate that guys thanks for the welcome! Ohio Dirt Fisher won't let you down with those deep silvers!! Silver every week at a minimum with these machines.Cool
Hello Unit1923, glad you join. Thank you for your service.

Get out there to that beach and go slow, listen for the low tones. Most of all enjoy this crazy hobby
Sounds good BigTony thank you and just might have to do that this weekend. Most of all this is definetly one of the coolest hobbies to get into.
Welcome aboard , I look forward to seeing posts of the great coins and tokens you find. I would imagine there is a lot of competition at the beach , so maybe the land and woods is more relaxing , but if it like the beaches on the Great Lakes the tourists loose a lot of jewelry....
HH
Pat
Thanks Digsit! Definetly some competion down here for sure, just all kind of metal detector users. I like the woods because I know if I get an old homesite, I can get some nice finds out of it. Another day you just feel the need for gold and dig all those pulltabs and low tones.
Reference URL's