Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Deus or Nox 800
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys just wanted to get your thoughts on which would be a better purchase.......... a little back ground, I mostly hunt old home sites (house still standing sometimes not) relics, coins, in North Carolina red clay, occasional vacation to the coast so not a big beach hunter, and zero fresh water hunting. That being said if any of you could own one detector which would it be? Ive seen the Nox handle the iron well and I understand minelab detectors fairly well having had the Etrac and the CTX in the past, but I've seen people put in the time to understand the Deus and kill with it. Is the high frequency coil the way to go with the Deus? Thanks for your time guys and your time is much appreciated
I would stay with the CTX myself until there was more unbiased reporting out on the Equinox.
Just a bunch of pimps pushing it right now for Minelab and facetime trying to get famous and be a big frog in a little pond.
In six months there will be plenty of both of them on the market , used , probably with additional coils.
Thanks dusty for the reply. I was leaning that way thinking myself

I do miss my Deus though lol!
I see you have the Impact,,,,looks like some interesting stuff coming from Turkey as wellYes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGymsOb8lVc
Yeah I’m currently in search of something to trade for or sell it outright. I love the speed, balance and depth of the machine. I just can’t get used to the tones of it. I’ve tried and I’m not succeeding lol
If that's the case , you may very well gel with the Enox. I have never really like the tones on the Deus , squeeky and squeally. I don't know the Impact tones but the Minelab tones are definitely more pleasant even if the Enox doesn't carry it's heritage as well.
My thoughts exactly
I have used the Exp II for ten years. Recently picked up an Impact by very good luck.
Love the machine so far as a coin hunter but it does take time to get use to the tones.
I might give up on it if I don't land any silvers, so far just a kennedy half that the minelab missed.
We will see - I will decide by this fall.
Reference URL's