Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Makro Kruzer Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keith just posted a long winded video worth watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyLA-Iw9Ako&t=8s
I have been experimenting on the bench regarding tone breaks and tone audio frequency after reading Keiths settings.
Have to admit changing them makes a difference and really makes different targets stand out.

I like at this point
2 Tone Mode
low tone 15, high tone 47, may change to 70

3 Tone Mode
low tone 15, mid tone 47, high tone 70

4 Tone Mode
low tone 15, low mid tone 47, high mid tone 64, high tone 70

Finding the 7" concentric coil is better than the DD at finding a small gold chain clasp at 19khz with a disc setting at 2, which allows iron to come thru.
The clasp ID's as #4, iron, low tone. Might be better for Micro gold jewelry hunting. 3 Tone with Gain cranked to 94 helps out.

The Canadian clad now for sure give a more distinct audio sound, if you get that Canadian Geese call, dig...LOL
Sven, I had trouble hearing (I wear hearings aids in both ears) so if people speak in a low tone I miss things.

I want to know if these are settings for the USA or just Canada and their coins?

Also, would these settings work on the Impact?

Tony from New Jersey
My settings work anywhere, Keith is in Georgia. You can also adjust the tone break points, not just the audio frequency.
You can adjust the tones to your liking. If you can't hear the low audio tones, change them to a higher frequency. Its like turning up the treble dial on a radio tuner.
You can make the same adjustments on the Impact, But, you will have to save your new settings to make them them permanent.

Here's some other settings.
[attachment=10334]
Thank you.

Today I tried F2 not F5 and things came in very clear. Separation was excellent and I came home with many more coins.
I also found a wheat cent in heavy trash area but I heard the coin this time.

I'll try more settings as I learn more. You are right, a person needs more time on each program to learn about what it does.

Tony
My Kruzer sporting the 7" concentric[attachment=10335]
Sven, that is a good looking machine.

Are the shafts round or similar to the Impact's triangle shafts?

Also on the setting above I see there is on number on Notch, does that mean he only notched out one number?

Tony
Round shaft, so lower shafts from other companies will slide in. But, Makro uses a smaller spring clip, so not much of a standard spring clips tit will go thru the middle shafts adjusting hole.

Not sure about Keiths notch settings without watching it again.

Manual and other specs http://www.makrodetector.com/teknik-ozel...ector.html
Sven, I finally understand why the seven inch coil, it’s conical shape in the ground makes separation easier in trash.

Tony
Reference URL's