Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #29 FTY! ANOTHER 41! But a Washington!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Totally flabbergasted by this one today, at another location I've been over many times and seeing if the system works. I'd thought there was no hope at this area as I really surprised myself last year with 3 silvers out of it. It's detected by everyone who has a detector in the West Suburbs of Cleveland! (.) Not that deep, 3", and sang a solid 1-29 with superb tone about 3 feet from a common trail used to get down to the river. And I've been over that spot many times. But this low, slow and determined at the settings I have really does work! Those Sun Ray headphones I'm using have a limiter switch which tones down the blasters and it's a joy to use when I can remember to turn the switch on. Thanks for the look see and......

GL & HH out there and HAVE FUN!

Ed
Good going Ed! Congratulations on #29!

That coin looks like it was in bad ground or is that the toning?

Tony
Love the color of it!!
You da man!!
(06-06-2018 08:56 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Good going Ed! Congratulations on #29!

That coin looks like it was in bad ground or is that the toning?

Tony

Tony,

That's the toning. It was on the edge of a flood plain, in a sandy loam. But only if the water is raging high. Nice bluish cyan color. My phone is worth crap lately taking pics in the field.

Thanks!

Ed

(06-06-2018 09:29 PM)ohioturkeyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]Love the color of it!!
You da man!!

Thank You OTH! I didn't clean this one when arriving home. Just rinsed the remaining dirt off. I like the color too. Gives it some character.Yes

Ed
Reference URL's