Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #30 FTY! FINALLY! A ROOSEVELT!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Never thought I'd say it but I was beaming when I saw FDR's profile! Same park in a different area that I've found some of the Merc's in. Again low and slow. Picked it out of the trash. There was a Heinz Ketchup packet in the hole I dug. The Rosy was at the bottom edge of the conical plug about 6" down so it must have been under it by a smidgen. Sense at 28, gain at 9, IM at 22 with the 11" Pro coil for depth, and believe me when I say it was real noisy! This area is loaded with iron and I do not dig all the iron signals because 99 times out of a hundred, it's iron. I have come to learn what iron is. I just missed it with the digger by a millimeter. Ground was soft though from last night's rain so it was an easy dig!

GL & HH out there and have fun!

Ed
WTG Ed! Congratulations on number 30.

Tony
(06-12-2018 10:06 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]WTG Ed! Congratulations on number 30.

Tony

Thank you Tony! I'm ahead of last years count by 48 days as of #30 on Tuesday 6-12-2018. If I can keep it up or find some spills, and the weather holds, I might be able to break 75 by years end. I'm running out of places to go though and this year so far is all old ground, low and slow!

Ed
Ed, that is a good idea to make a goal and stick to it.

I am sure you will get up to those numbers because you really put in the time.

Tony
Reference URL's