Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: A very Dry hunt to day after my chores, I score a relic and a 45P war nickle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thanks Leo! Wow! 94 bucks for 94 nickles, that is good to know if I ever get my butt into Ebay and Pay Pal.

116 is some crazy heat. Even though there isn't any humidity out there it is still a b@tch for sure.

Tony

(06-21-2018 06:36 PM)leo aranza Wrote: [ -> ]Nice on the war nic. I just sold 94 war nickels on ebay for $94.00. The rusty thing looks old, but don't know what it is. Congrats! Today here in Vegas its 116 out. Burning up out here.
Great score on the war nickel! I have no idea about the iron, but you may be on the right track with some type of hitch or coupler.
Thanks Relic. I was also told to use electrolysis but for a large piece I'll have to do it outside.

Tony
I think if you gave it a round or two of electrolysis, it might be easier to ID.
Here are two more photo's
Definitely looks like a hitching/coupler type relic of some sort Tony. If found on a farm (or what once was a farm) I'd bet on it being from a hay wagon or the like.
(07-05-2018 07:01 PM)MichiganRelicHunter Wrote: [ -> ]Definitely looks like a hitching/coupler type relic of some sort Tony. If found on a farm (or what once was a farm) I'd bet on it being from a hay wagon or the like.

Thanks you MRH.

Yes this area was once a farm but didn't last for many years. Now homes and a small park.

Best of luck

Tony
[/quote]
I would like to detect with someone who has an 800 so we can compare targets.
[/quote]

Anytime you come to S.E. Ohio, message me and we’ll go digging.
That goes for any of you!
OTH, I would love to get together with you but don't really travel with baby sitting grandkids.

Are you close to Ed/ODF?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's