Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Family vacation at OBX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Of course I had to bring my metal detectors. I would much rather be metal detecting old homesites but the beach is fun and fine to hunt. Here is my first day is find

I found the 13 beer cans about a foot down and only about 50 yards from a trash can. That burns my a$$!!
What? Only 5 Corona Beer Bottle caps! At Huntington Beach on Lake Erie, Corona is the beer of choice! Even the Rangers know it! Chuckle

Nice hunt anyway!YesBeer

Ed
That was a good hunt for a nice beach and good weather.
Go at low tide if it is not at 4 am.

Tony

quote='ohioturkeyhunter' pid='43568' dateline='1530023033']
Of course I had to bring my metal detectors. I would much rather be metal detecting old homesites but the beach is fun and fine to hunt. Here is my first day is find

I found the 13 beer cans about a foot down and only about 50 yards from a trash can. That burns my a$$!!
[/quote]
(06-26-2018 04:59 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]What? Only 5 Corona Beer Bottle caps! At Huntington Beach on Lake Erie, Corona is the beer of choice! Even the Rangers know it! Chuckle

Nice hunt anyway!YesBeer

Ed

I learned a little trick on you tube that identifies probably 98% of the bottle caps when using the nox 800! Trust me, they are everywhere down here also!!

(06-26-2018 08:39 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]That was a good hunt for a nice beach and good weather.
Go at low tide if it is not at 4 am

I try to go at low tide but with the wife, son and a friend of his, I go whenever I can!!
Day two

DAY 3
Short hunt
Very cool, congratulations. Good looking necklace!
Nice 2nd & 3rd Day hunt OTH! 2 vacations in 1! Yes

And now, a Corona!

Ed
We are back and in total I came home with $23.00 in change and on the last day there I got a gold looking cross necklace. After getting home I tested it, the necklace is junk but the cross, not being marked, tested 10k
Nice haul!
Very cool finds, love the cross, congratulations!

I have to get to a beach soon, folks crammed them this week for the fourth
Tony
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's