Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Back to old park.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Met up with my friends Paul and Vince at one of the old Vegas parks,I pulled a few silvers out of here in 2015. Most of the shallow coins have been removed, so I turned uo the gain to 9, sensativity to 27 and on manul and iron mask at 25 and moved super slow. Ten minutes in I get a great signal down 10 inches. Dig down and pop out a 51-s rosie. YAY! silver. Hunt around for an hour more and just dig deep coppers an clad. Second hour more deep clad and two 50s wheats. Last half hour I get another deep one. 12 inches in the hard pack. Dig down and popped out a 64-d rosie. Two silvers, two wheats and two bucks in clad for 2.5 hours. Thanks for lookin. Paul in the park with his AT Max.
Congrats on the Roosies Leo! Yeah, that gain and sense setting is a killer on deep stuff, knock down the IM to 22. You may dig a lot of iron but it's worth it! Happy Thanksgiving!

Ed
Nice finds. Ten inches down is deep. I would not get that in my soil. Seems to me the soil there would be hard. Is that a tough dig?
Most of the time it's three inches of sand and seven inches of hard pack = ten inches.
Reference URL's