Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: #61 FTY 1960 Roosevelt!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried an area I haven't done very well for about 4 hours today. I had been there years ago but limited myself to the picnic area and never bothered to do the trails or the woods that could be done. Wound up with 6 Clad Quarters, 7 Clad Dimes, one nickel and one memorial. All mostly in the wooded sections. Along the bridle trail far from the picnic area there was a section of grass so I gave it a once over and popped out the rosy! Just to let you know, the bridle trails were laid with mill slag for years. Detecting along the edges of them is a real hit or miss proposition, and the trail itself is a nightmare. This Rosy had excellent tone but the numbers were all over the place with none being anything near a silver dime. Happily it made my afternoon a pleasant swing back to the RAV!

Best of luck out there and Happy Hunting!

Ed
Ed, congratulations on # 61! I am glad that you were rewarded today

Tony
(12-15-2018 07:09 PM)Bigtony Wrote: [ -> ]Ed, congratulations on # 61! I am glad that you were rewarded today

Tony

Thanks Tony! Yes The end of the season looms closer and I'm trying my best to hit areas that I missed because of past results and dwindled hopes of finding anything. I have a new incentive to hit those areas and that the rewards still come before the end of the year!

Ed
Reference URL's