Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First silver of 2019- and it's a good one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been on a few hunts lately with the Nox. I have to say, I'm very impressed! Ed and I hit a salt water shoreline that has been pounded to death by an Etrac, CTX, Deus and AT Pros. The last time I went there a month ago, I didnt walk away with much. I think I found a pistol ball and pocket watch parts. Well let me tell you, the Equinox made this site seem virgin again! I walked away with 4 coppers (one eyeballed copper), musketball, brooch and a flying eagle cent. Ed got some great finds too. Totally mindblowing that I couldn't hear those targets with my Etrac!
We hit another site today. Salt water shoreline with some good history. I got my first silver for the year, and it's a goodie. 1862 New Brunswick dime! They are hard to find, and were only minted in 1862 and 1864. Pretty happy with it lol. Also got another silver, but its worn smooth and very thin. We suspect its Spanish, but we will never know. I pulled half a dozen buttons as well, but all plain flat buttons. Poor Ed was as sick as a dog, but he didnt let that stop him. What a trooper!!! We might get out again tomorrow, so hopefully there will be more to post.
Nice old stuff,Congrats!
Reference URL's