Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Still exist. Still detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haven’t been on here in quite some time. Just hard to get on the threads and post with how busy I can get sometimes. Still out detecting though. Figured I’d show some finds. The first is a capped bust dime I found a few weeks back and it’s my first! And the second is from a spot I went to with a friend that was supposedly hunted out. Got my first half dime! And three of the barbers were in the same hole. Hope everyone is doing well
GREAT, GREAT finds Dig Dug! YesYes Glad to see you out there. Still here too and still detecting but it's been real hit and miss and time pressured. Glad to see you posting!

Ed
(04-20-2019 06:09 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]GREAT, GREAT finds Dig Dug! YesYes Glad to see you out there. Still here too and still detecting but it's been real hit and miss and time pressured. Glad to see you posting!

Ed

Thanks Ohio! It’s been a fun year so far. Glad you are still getting out as well!
Awesome finds! I think everyone is feeling the time pinch this year.
Great digs!! Congrats!
Thanks guys!
Whoa, nice haul there Joe!

Still using a safari is it??

I just picked up a nice used one with stock coil, the 4.5x7" Detech excelerator coil and bought a 14" Detech from RiverTeamSix dude on his ebay ad!

I'm itching to get it out in the field with the big 14" coil and see how she does Happy
Dig dug Joe, wow those are some very cool finds! Congratulations!

Tony NJ
Reference URL's