Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Forum, Classifieds are Back Oct 21, 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Admin has some work to do on the forum side if its to be revived.
Still issues with viewing posts or sub-forums.
========================================================
Admin/owner of this forum is back from his leave of absence. Welcome back.
Admin is revamping the Classified section, if anyone currently wants to post an add, go right ahead. As it was a popular selling site.

Per Admin's post on Tom. D's Forum

I'd like to apologize to anyone on here who is a Treasure Classifieds member. As the owner of the site, I suffered a stroke 8 weeks ago and was rushed to the hospital. I just got home from more than a month of physical rehab. While I'm thankfully on the mend, I was not able to keep the site going while hospitalized, and for that I'm very sorry. To any dealers, sponsers, members or anyone else that might've been inconvenienced due to the shutdown, you have my full apologies.

Good news is that the site will be back up and running by Sunday or Monday, along with some much needed, exciting changes which will follow in the coming weeks. I will post an update in this thread once we're back online.

P.S. - If anyone has any suggestions on how we can make the site more efficient, your feedback would be appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------
I promised to update this thread when Treasure Classifieds was back online, and I'm doing so now. Fully up & running, and have implemented a new system so all listing are uploaded faster than before. Also have some other cool stuff rolling out soon.

If anyone has questions or experiences any issues, just shoot me a PM.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience, and I welcome you all back.

NyNjDigger
Joe, Glad to hear you are getting back on your feet - that’s the most important thing! The site is secondary, health is everything.

Take it slow and enjoy stuf,

Tony
Reference URL's