Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Banner Coming Soon...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A cool finds banner should be up soon. Who's gonna be the first to make it up top?

Get out there & find some good stuff guys! This time tomorrow I'll be snowed in with about a foot of white stuff on the ground Sad

Joe
Post it up as I have a Banner Find!!  Video in the next couple days!!
(01-03-2014 12:12 AM)Ron (CA) Wrote: [ -> ]Post it up as I have a Banner Find!!  Video in the next couple days!!

Show us whatcha got, Ron! Banner should be up by then Happy

P.S. - I might kickstart the banner with a few finds from days past. That powder flask you guys found is surely going up top Yes

Joe
Alright,Rons got his very own banner now!!Haha,man all i keep finding is lead and V nickles.
(01-03-2014 11:34 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Alright,Rons got his very own banner now!!Haha,man all i keep finding is lead and V nickles.

Do I hear bitchin from a man who found a gold coin?!?!?! Tongue I don't feel sorry for you, Ray, lol. That puppy will be going up top too, buddy Yes 

All you gotta do is get out more & you'll find more stuff...but you insist on working so damn much, Ray Tongue

Joe
Reference URL's