Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: WHOPPER GOLD NUGGET!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Video on the Video Channel!!

It is a bit long but what a night!!  Sorry, there are a few S-Bombs and one F slip in there!!  Just can not contain myself when excited!! Happy
Nice one Ron , it would  be hard  not to let out a few  expletives with a  find  like that .
 It  looks  like  your 2014 is off to a great start . Yes

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !!
Hey George--Happy New Year Buddy!!

That was the last hunt of 2013 and a great finale hunt!

But we just did a hunt last night that was a great start to 2014.  Will take me a few days to get that video put together!!

Hope all is well with you!

Ron
Hi Ron ,

Things have  been pretty good for the  family and I and I hope for you and yours as well .. So I can't  complain about things  other than the world situation and my ability to  haul in the  old silver coinage and  goodies but you never  know what that  next dig will be  . Detecting does  keep me sane though lol .Nice going on all your cool finds and  videos , they are definitely  the best ones out there .Take care and  keep on keeping on !YesYes
Sweet Jesus! That's one of the nicest mercs I've ever seen!!! Tongue Wow, I don't know a whole lot about nuggets, but, DAMN, that's a BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!! We're you using the CTX when you found that? Just curious, Ron, what did that bad boy ring up as on the VDI?

As always, you continue to amaze Wink Doesn't take a nugget expert to know something that size is a rarity. With your blessing Ron, gonna throw that puppy up top...and I'm pretty sure others on here feel the same Yes

Joe
holy shit dude!!Jump straight in the oz club with both feet!!! Your one lucky SOB, you should play powerball...and dont forget your forum friends,lol. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Beer
Beautiful chunk of Californiana !
Any theories on how that beauty came to rest where you found it ?
Accidental drop, purposely cached?
Congrats on a spectacular find.
Ron , I finally  got to watch this   video .INCREDIBLE !! The coins alone are  insane  but that NUGGET  HOLY #^*+ING  $^%T !!!!! Congratulations to you and the guys once  again . Let  me know if you guys  should make it  down this way but I really can't see that  happening with a spot  like that . Take  care  and I will be watching  for  more  of your adventures .
wow, that is awesome.  One that we all would hope to find one day.  Congratulations you deserve it.  I hope you find some more.Yes
I thought I found gold the other day but turns out to be mica :/
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's