Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First gold of 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1+1/2 hrs. at the  nearest  wood chip tot lot got  me a small gold earring with stones ,
some  junk jewelry ,a little clad  ,foil and other bits of  junk .These are all the targets
I dug  up ( everything) . I could tell the difference in the tone  variation with  some
targets .The earring and coins sounded  pretty much the  same except  the earring  sounded a little lower in tone and smoother .The  best sounding target was of course the  pop top .I thumbed the disc with a few of the targets  and  that works pretty accurately  as far as determining  break off  points of the discrimination but  I felt  I would lose too much time so  I just  dug everything . Sorry about the picture  quality
my computer  wont accept  pictures from  my Cannon  so  I'm back to using  my first  camera a  really  cheap older  Kodak without  macro ( works good for other stuff though) .Somewhere in the dark recesses of this  "man-cave" there is an unused newer  Nikon and  I hope to find it soon .

I am  using a  Tesoro Vaquero with a 5.75 DD coil it  doesn't have  bells and whistles  but it's  light and pretty  darn powerful .The  Explorer  lies in  wait  for  some  new  spots  with deep silver .Yes
[attachment=1120][
[attachment=1121]
[attachment=1122]
Nice going on the gold, George Yes You sure don't waste any time, do you? We're only a week into the new year! Glad the new machine is working out for you. 

P.S. - Bonus points on the dude with the glasses. Kinda looks like me after a night of heavy drinking BeerTongue

Joe
hahaha,love the picture George!! Glad to see you starting the new year out right!!
ps...smart phone is the answer,lol.
(01-08-2014 01:42 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]hahaha,love the picture George!! Glad to see you starting the new year out right!!
ps...smart phone is the answer,lol.

Thanks Joe and Ray , I'm  glad you enjoyed  my 'art Ala Junque ' lol. It went  over big with my Daughter in  law and Grandson .

Yeah Ray  , my Son and his wife take  some really great pictures on their smartphones . It's all me and my wife can do to  master our  "Old  people's  Jitterbugs ".
,lol .
Reference URL's