Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Treasure Classifieds - Rating System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick reminder - If any of y'all use the classifieds, please try and rate the buyer/seller on the transaction Yes It's an important piece of the system, and helps to make life easier in knowing who you're dealing with Wink

Joe
well,the ladies need to post pics then for me to rate...sorry bud, I dont rate dudes!
[attachment=1145]
Oh lord Blushing Notice the spray bottle beside her. I'm assuming it's filled with water. She's going to need something a wee bit bigger IMO. A 55 gallon drum is the first thing that comes to mind Makeup

Joe
Just for you Joe, that Jersey shore chick Snooky. What would you rate her?
[attachment=1146]
(01-14-2014 11:50 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]well,the ladies need to post pics then for me to rate...sorry bud, I dont rate dudes!
Holy sh!t, Ray.  This scares me!  I'll have nightmares for life!
She actually looks good now, Ray! She's lost weight, settled down, cleaned up her image & stuff. She's a little cutie for sure Yes But I'm more of a Kardashian guy. That lawyer had some DAMN good genes! I'm partial to Brunettes, so, Olivia Munn, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz. My old lady is Peruvian. And my ex wife was Korean. Think I have a thing for foreign accents Happy

Joe
Joe, please make sure this doesn't make the banner!
(01-15-2014 12:49 AM)SLCdigger Wrote: [ -> ]Joe, please make sure this doesn't make the banner!

Hahaha rotflmao!!!

Joe
That's why I don't Beach hunt!!!!LOL
Reference URL's