Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: What's on your wish list for 2014?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a lot...

Still looking for my first trime. Barber halves are still eluding me. And finally, any type of bust. What about you guys?
Gold coins and lots of silver and other old stuff.
would like to see another Gold Rush Buckle pop up and I am hoping a Gold Coin will pop out of one of our sites.  Don't care who finds it I just hope we get that on video to share!!

I got one gold coin and Mark has yet to find his so maybe Mark will get lucky this year and bag his gold coin. But after he has his, I want the next one!! Happy
new sites. Like to see my son dig up something awesome like gold coin.
I'm hoping to find a phoenix button...and always looking to find more decorative suspender buckles.
Might as well go big....
1) money belt full of private California mint gold
2) An untouched Stevenson's New York Legion campsite

3) ...back to reality...any 1850-60 relic

Good luck everyone!
I'd like to see some more silver in the hole. Been thinking about hitting the parks closer to the city. But I gotta hit them on weekdays and in broad daylight with a lot of people around. Otherwise I just make myself a target for a mugging. And that's not on the list.
My brother is researching old stagecoach stops out of town. Maybe he'll save me. I've been researching old railroad stops. (Hint: Look for where the old feed mills were in the small towns.)
More 1860s tokens/store cards and CW buttons than last year

and/or

a Bust 1/2 or Gold $1 coin (both extremely elusive)! Beer
Reference URL's