Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Nothing too exciting, but a fun hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lowboy and I met up with Deathray and his son Mudray for a gold country hunt. I found what I believe is the dish off of a gold scale and the usual pocket watch parts, rivets...Thanks for a fun hunt Ray.
Ain't nothin wrong with gettin out! We still got about 3 or 4" on the ground here. No detecting till mid to late March unless we get a warm spell. What are you swinging Crosby?

Joe
CTX3030 these days. Gotta love the six inch coil in the iron.
(01-30-2014 11:13 PM)Crosby Wrote: [ -> ]CTX3030 these days. Gotta love the six inch coil in the iron.

Man o man, everyone's got one now. I feel left out. Keep hearin nothing but raves about them. I think Ron's gonna run away & get hitched to his in Vegas lol. Is the recovery speed that much faster than the etrac? 

Joe
That site will give up a nice coin!!  To many good targets right there!!

Congrats!
Was fun to hunt with ya.Well do it again soon.
Nice find atleast you are getting out and enjoying. we got 2 feet of snow on the ground here in Wisconsin
(02-18-2014 03:50 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice find atleast you are getting out and enjoying. we got 2 feet of snow on the ground here in Wisconsin

Same here in Michigan = 2 ft on the ground :-(

Nice digs OP

HH
Man, I dont know how yall do it! I HATE cold and especially snow!!!  Wayne,are you able to work through the winter???
(02-18-2014 09:46 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]Man, I dont know how yall do it! I HATE cold and especially snow!!!  Wayne,are you able to work through the winter???

Ray

I do mostly interior work year round. It's a bit slow in the winter (Jan/Feb) are the worst/slowest months.

I used to roof (shingle, clay tile, torch down, rubber glue down, etc.) all during my 20s - then - I became a commercial steel stud framer and did exterior heavy gauge framing all during my 30s but then (and along the way) learned interior finish work and that's what I do/have done since my late 30s.

I specialize in drywall install/finish, frame up basements, install doors & trim, cabinet installs, do complete interior renovations, etc. these days - in the spring/summer I do some exterior stucco work, and maybe build a deck or 2 or a custom shed/etc. but I don't ever work outside in the winter anymore!

I hate cold/snow with a passion! I used to work out in it year round but I couldn't take it anymore --- that's part of the reason I went into business for myself - got tired of being forced into working outside in the elements. I like being the boss too!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's