Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Adventure-dig compilation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good video, Ron! In your opinion, would you say there's a higher concentration of seateds out west, or in the east? I know it's tough to call, as a lot has to do with type of sites hunted, but, holy crap, you guys pull'em out like they're wheaties or mercs.

You keep saying you're 'lucky' in the videos, however, you're being a bit too modest. While luck surely plays a hand in it, research, skill & perseverance trump all Wink

Joe
Seated coins are hard to find out here.   That is why we act like little girls when we find them!! Happy

Shield nickels are even more rare.  I squealed when I saw that one!!  Not all that valuable but just a rare occurrence!

It is all site driven and we have been fortunate to find a few sites that have produced nicely for us.  But if you look at my coin shooting days,  a seated coins wa a very rare event!!
That powder flask is very cool. The eagle is very similar to the Colt company bird. Looks like  a pistol size?
Some great scores, Guys!
Congratz on the first nugget Andrew!!!
Though now you have the bug.
Reference URL's