Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Who we liking in the Super Bowl?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game's only a few days away, predictions anyone? Anyone lay down a bet?

Btw, do any of ya'll play the sheets during football season? If you don't know, the sheets are little slips of paper where you can pick as many teams as you'd like for both college & football to win. The more teams you pick, the greater the odds & greater the win. Put out by the neighborhood bookies. Y'all play'em?

Joe
I think you have to go back to 95 to find the last all West Super Bowl,,,,sort of ironic since they're playing in NY. I doubt the Broncos are any less thuggish than the Seahawks but at least they're not as in your face about it as Seattle so I'll pull for Denver--final score 11 to 8. Happy
Denver
Broncos. You have the great Peyton Manning vs Russell Wilson. Seattle has a great defense, but Denver has a great offense. I don't see Seattle putting up alot of points. It may be close and if it is Manning will win it in the end. No money on it.
WOW!!! WAS I WRONG. That had to be the worst Super Bowl I have ever seen.
(02-02-2014 11:53 PM)PittsburghWill Wrote: [ -> ]WOW!!!  WAS I WRONG.  That had to be the worst Super Bowl I have ever seen.

Tell me about it!!! Not even a game, a blowout! Best part was the atmosphere around here. I live literally 2 minutes from the stadium. Was weird watching on the boob tube & thinking I could've walked there. Still, suckiest bowl ever. Glad I didn't throw down a bet!

Joe
was like all those 90s games...Manning is a CHOKER!! Eli at least mans up in big games.
Reference URL's