Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: my sons relic hunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So,I just got home from work.About 20 minutes later,my 18 yr old son comes home...lucky sucker was out detecting. Looks like him and his friends stumbled onto a good site.
[attachment=1192]

And here is how I get to spend my day...life aint fair,lol.
[attachment=1193]
Congrats to your son on finding a very nice gold rush site.
Looks like he's got a couple 1850s wreaths, very cool.
Hit that site hard, bet some coins turn up!
Thanks cap...Im trying to get him to bring me, he is being reluctant..wth?????
Nice!!! See poppa's been teaching him the tricks of the trade! Watch out, he might steal all your spots now Tongue Yeah, work sucks, Ray, but, look at the bright side...

That field behind the house looks like some DAMN good hunting! You get permission yet?

Joe
ha Joe,Im going to steal his spots! Nogo on the "field"...its a vineyard...drink Langetwins!
Nice site-- Not taking you is NOT an option!!

Just tell him if he doesn't take you he needs to take me!!  I'll even put him in a video!! Happy

Tell him congrats on some great finds!!
Whoa, nice buckles.
Tell him congratz for me!
Guess he finally asked his buddy about that land?

P.S. Did yall see "dudelikehellas" got a breakup vid posted now?
doh!
She prolly left him for a better relic hunter Wink

P.S.S. Are those bear print designs on the roof you did ? heh
Hey Micah,she probably saw  one of Rons videos, and dumped Dudehella! That underlayment is called 'tigers paw'
It's funny you mentioned that name, Micah - DudeLikeHella. I stumbled upon his videos maybe 2 weeks ago, and watched a few of them. The quality of the videos are really good, but, I got some bad suspicions after seeing the one where he finds a gold chain in the mountains. It looked brand new when he pulled it up. Very strange. Also, he was using that stupid Duck Commander detector, which leads me to believe he's a either a newb, or Kellyco is sponsoring him...and if that's the case, I wouldn't believe one iota of anything in those vids Yes

P.S. - On a lighter note, that girl in the videos (I believe his sister) is HOT!!!

Joe
Hey Joe,

Yea I had the same feeling - He comes off more like he a personality ytuber that happens to sometimes detect as opposed to someone whos got the detecting bug and films it.

As a married man, I plead the 5th on his sister.
Wink
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's