Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: mining camp finds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
have a friend with some gold rush era ruins on his property got to swing by and hit his place for a couple hours yesterday. found 2 wreaths my first ones ever, friends found some other very cool relics. as well as the wreaths I found a nice broach, as well as a really cool tag hard to read but serial number is still legible.  cant wait to go back out and find some more relics
Way to go and nice digs!!

Pound on that site -- it is LOADED!!  If you get tired of digging let me know adn I will help you out!! Laughing
Yep, I second what Ron said Yes Awesome finds, brother! Go back there and dig every signal Wink

Joe
Congrats man!
 Keep us posted when you go back -
also after you've pounded that area - I'd scout out as far as possible - their may be other areas of relics concentrated on that land...and thats when having multiple coils on the feild really help find em quicker.

More than happy to add my name to the list of offers to help.
Wink
Very nice finds !
Is that a damaged powder flask in upper left of photo?
Welcome to forum, now get back out there and find the tongues for those wreaths!!
Continued good luck.
(02-06-2014 05:03 PM)caprock Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice finds !
Is that a damaged powder flask in upper left of photo?
Welcome to forum, now get back out there and find the tongues for those wreaths!!
Continued good luck.

no unfortunately that is not a powder flask.  I think it was just a hunk of foil that somehow found its way into the pic.  Thanks all I will post pic next time I head out there.
Nice finds MG,

Now those are the types of finds that will encourage you to go back got to be more in there allot more! 

Congrats!
Paul (Ca)
Reference URL's