Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Check this out, Ray...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I mentioned in another thread that I hate heights. I found these pics and got the chills. I know Ray's a roofer, and one can only imagine the peculiar configurations he's had ladders in before. Still, these are cool...and terrifying at the same time.

Joe
Thats how ya clean out the gene pool!
But do you know how much money I saved not having to scaffold that side of the chimney. I made a killing on that job. Crap, who took that picture. I didn't make it into the "OSHA" file "again" did I?
wow I hate heights also 6 ft is too high for me, them photos show the stupidity of man kind.
Yeah - I don't THINK so!

No scaffold = NO work! Cool
The dumbass in the red shirt ....doesnt he realize you can get an extension handle for your roller for a couple bucks. Hope that Obama care works for them!
(02-21-2014 09:14 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]The dumbass in the red shirt ....doesnt he realize you can get an extension handle for your roller for a couple bucks. Hope that Obama care works for them!

That was good, Ray! Maybe he's Polish Tongue

Joe
I did finish carpentry for 35 years and must admit the combination of crown moulding, 25' ceilings and stairs had me create some structures similar to those to get the jobs done. I survived----always checked the thickness of the carpet before I climbed up Happy
Reference URL's