Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Somebody Post a Winner!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Between kicking the butts & not hunting in a couple of months, I'm this close to being hauled off to a padded room in a straight jacket! 

Somebody post a banner find! We got cobwebs starting to grow up there, lol. Post anything; a merc, a Rosie, hell, I'll take a wheatie at this point! I NEED TO SEE STUFF THAT WAS DUG FROM THE GROUND before I lose my last marble Drunk

Joe
Man I can't find anything. There is over a foot of snow covering every grassy area of land around. I'm sick of it too buddy.
been busy man! Got a quick one hour hunt in on Sunday morning, got the usual lead and a crusty ass pocketwatch...nothing worthy of a pic. Im hoping to put in some time this weekend,hang in there dude!!lol.

This will cheer you up...delete it if anyone is offended!!
[attachment=1208]
Bummer, Joe,

I can't find anything either. But here's whats in your neck of the woods today!
If I didn't shovel snow all winter I'd have to join the rec center for exercise.[attachment=1209][attachment=1210]

And congratulations is due if you kicked the habit. I wish I could.
Please quit posting pictures of snow!  LOL  I know what it looks like. We have our share of it here in Wisconsin also. Sorry
Here in NJ we'll be lucky if we get out by August! Got about 15" of snow on the ground. Record breaking winter for us. I'm bouncing off the walls. 

Joe
I hear ya Joe. Me and the neighbors are thinking of starting a pool on which of the piles lasts the longest into Spring. This is getting ridiculous already. Now they're telling us there may be thunderstorms on Thursday and then MORE snow and temps in the 20's next week. WTF! I'm a pt facility mgr for a soccer club and take care of 43 acres of fields. Last year we had to stake out the playing fields through the snow. Looks like we'll have to do it again this year too. If we can get the stakes in the ground. We'll have to use concrete pins instead of wood stakes if this keeps up.
Reference URL's