Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Teknetics G2 or Fisher Gold Bug Pro DP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(05-20-2014 01:26 PM)jimmyb Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks man I will have to give it some more time..I have only done 6 hours with it in the park .The atpro is epic for me in the parks .I only got the GBP for prospecting but I only do 2 prospecting trips a year...next trip will be round octoberSad

I hear ya.  My best friend from High School lives in Colorado.  He said one of his friends has a gold claim and will let us detect there.  So I kind of got the Gold Bug Pro for that.  BUT - I found it's a killer coin and jewelry machine.  It hits coins deep here with spot on target ID.  Now Fisher is coming out with the F19 which is the Gold Bug Pro with some more goodies on it.  Like a backlight and notch.  Now I can notch out those pull tabs when I want.  To go deep with it you have to listen for those real faint tones.  Plus cranking the disc to 45 helps that small stuff as I said.  I ordered a lot of F19's but they say it might be a month before I get them?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's