Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Be On the Lookout - New Feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I'm going to be adding something very special to this forum soon.

I'm a big lover of biographies/autobiographies, life stories, etc. And, of course I'm an addict when it comes to detecting. So...

I'm going to start a sticky section on here, where I'll be interviewing some of the major figureheads of this great hobby. The interviews will cover their backgrounds, experiences, advice, technical wisdom, future predictions on this pastime, etc.

I already have the first 2 super cool guests lined-up. I'm pretty sure everyone knows these guys, but, I wanna stay tight lipped until the first interview is posted. I hope to make this a regular feature of the forum, with a new interview every couple of weeks or so. Additionally, I'm going to be interviewing some of our regular members here as well, from time to time. So, you'll finally get your 15 minutes of fame!

First article should hit in about a month, as I'm still working out the logistics. Hope you guys enjoy Yes

Joe
hmmm....Ron???
(02-18-2014 11:21 PM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm....Ron???

Hahaha, you "aint gettin nuttin outta me", as we used to say in Brooklyn, lol. The first 2 guests I've rounded up are very well known & highly respected within the hobby...and that's all I'm giving up. And no, none of them are Ron.

Joe
Ray-- he said HIGHLY respected!!  that knocked me out real quick!!
hmmmmmmmm....I have other guesses....remember,I knew ya before!
Ok, ok, Ray, you win! You managed to beat the information out of me. Geesh, you should be a police interrogator. You're GOOD!!! Here's the first two interviews...
Hey Joe,
my 15 yr old daughter spent the night at her friends recently. While the girls parents where sleeping,they taped pix of Nicolaus Cage everwhere....on family pics,under the toilet seat, behind cupboard doors,etc. The girls Dad doesnt care for N.C.( me neither).lol
Waaait a minute...... Jaques Cousteu is dead! How you gonna pull that off?
But I'll take that Nicholas Cage interview.
Reference URL's