Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Snow piles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok for all of us with all that snow on the ground, here is what you can do now. Go around to all the large shopping mall, schools, and any other places with large parking lots.Take pictures of the piles of snow, went the snow melts go back and check where the piles where, because the plows pushed any coins, rings, etc. to those spots. People lose a lot of coins when they are getting their keys out . Rings come off with remover of gloves. My tip for today. Don't have to use a detector, just eyeball.

Bob
Heck - why wait?? I hunt some of those snow piles and a lot of sleddin hills too while everything is still frozen! lol

Good idea taking pics for hunting later after it all melts!

HH
yea piles are fun but I have never had a lot of luck but it is something to do. went walking yesterday on piles and nothing I think it snowing too much to fast so people are not going out during the storms.
But them sledding and ski hills are fun when the snow starts melting you just have to go look for hole that the coins make in the melting snow.
Keithie6 on Youtube is about the best sledding hill hunter I've ever seen LOL.
I keep trying my luck at one but no dice yet!
I like that idea a bit of recon
great idea as I live in ny where the snow seems endless
Reference URL's