Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi from North New Jersey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, my name is Gerry. I've been detecting for over 25 years mostly in old parks in North Jersey. In 2013 I hadn't been out detecting much because of the very dry hard ground. My detecting friend and I were out at one of our favorite parks in September when we met Joe (NJNYDIGGER). He hunts this particular park a lot and suggested we try an area that had moist ground because it was near a swampy area. We went there and almost immediately started finding wheats and then silver. Thank you Joe. Since then we've been out with Joe several times and it's been a real pleasure. Hopefully this will be a good year (if the damn snow ever melts) and look forward to many fun hours of hunting. Gerry
Gerry, I am so glad that you made it here Yes Aside from having another jersey guy to give me company, I think you have a lot to share with others on here; stories, tips, etc. Most of all, enjoy yourself...especially since we ain't gonna be getting out for a while!

Joe
Welcome Gerry, I haven't been detecting since November so hopefully we all can get out soon and find some great stuff. Over here in Wisconsin you have to get out of the parks and hit the edges to find anything good.
Hello from NE Ohio!
Welcome!!
Reference URL's