Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Please Help with Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Guys, I am on a mission. I want to make Treasure Classifieds the best metal detecting website on the net. However, I honestly cannot do it without all of you. People are the heartbeat of any community. And I want to make my people happy! So, if you can please take just 2 minutes to answer the short survey about our site, I'd be super grateful. All responses are confidential. I don't know who answered what, so, let'r rip Yes

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/VTWLNKM

Joe
Done just because non smoking NyNj asked.  lol
I want to thank everyone that gave their input on the survey!!! Personally, not the biggest fan of those things myself (lol), however, it IS good for gathering data, that can then be implemented to make this place even better.

I have some very big things in the works for this forum...coming soon. Don't want to jinx myself, so, I'll keep it quiet Wink I've known some of you guys for about a year now, and it's really been an amazing experience. A blast. While the driving force of this venture is the classifieds, I started a forum because I'm just like you, a detectorist. I wanted a place to post my finds. A place to share. Learn. Somewhere that didn't have ads or marketing being stuffed down your throat at every turn. A hangout with the feel of a tight-knit club or fraternity. A forum where you can speak your mind without fear of being ridiculed or banned for your actions. And...

It's going damn swell, IMO Yes So, do help spread the gospel of our site far & wide, as every new member is an essential asset to our community, and more importantly, the start of a good friendship.

Joe
DoneYes
Done hope it helps.
DONE!!!Beer
FINISHED HOPE it Helps
Done.  Hope it helps
done!
Reference URL's