Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Ontario lots,ca.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My buddy brad and I went to ontario,Ca. Its where thay tore out 60+ homes from the 20s and now thay are huge tracs of dirt with the streets still there. I have been hunting this area for about 6 years and found tons of stuff. This time out I found a 45-s merc,54-s rosie,6 wheats (oldest a 35-s),a silver ring from 1943,tunis. And it has a carver camel on it. Also found tons of junk and a little clad. Thanks for lookin!
Looks like you've got a good spot to hunt for years to come leo,  With the economy still hurting in some areas maybe this area won't be developed anytime soon.

The silver ring is a nice find, Looks older than it appears is that a Camel carved on the ring? 

Used to have a sister living in Upland and a cousin in Ontario,  Been there many times years ago back in the nighties.  Now I just pass through when visiting family down south always have liked this area,  Traffic is terrible kind of glad I live here in the valley.

Congrats with having a good spot to hit, Looks like it'll keep producing for you for a while.

Paul (Ca)
Beautiful ring, Leo Happy I'm going freakin nuts here! Have only made it out a few times all winter - last being beginning of January - and still got another few weeks to go. I am SALIVATING at all those goodies that will be lifting in the spring thaw Dancing Looks like I'll be playing catch-up on silver again with you this year.

Joe
Congrats Leo!
That ring is cool as it looks handmade from a jeweler on wax.
That is a sweet ring.
Yes, very nice ring Leo. Two good silvers too. Nice finds overall. Wheats are getting hard to come by lately over here. Keep on swinging. We're all salivating like Pavlov's dog for sure!!Happy Your enabling us.
Nice digs ;-)

Looks like a big honker of a ring!

HH
Cool stuff!
Nice finds the ring and two silver cool I love the patina
Reference URL's