Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Come on Spring!!!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The winter from hell is almost finished. It'll rank as one of the top 5 snowiest seasons ever on record, with something like 60" or so of white stuff. We've had so freakin much already I've lost count. It's about 25 today with flurries, but, the long range forecast is looking good. Hopefully, this'll be the last cold snap of winter. I need to get out! So...

For all my eastern/northeastern neighbors, here's hoping that we'll be able to start swinging within the next few weeks Yes

P.S. - After endless manipulating of my schedule, I should have a LOT more hunting time this year. Might be able to get out a solid 3 days per week Happy

Joe
Oh well, that excitement didn't last long. My buddy just texted me & said we could have another major snowstorm Sunday. This is getting ridiculous now Headbang

Joe
Here too, we got 80% chance of snow Sunday into Monday. Single digits and teens til then. Everybody up here has about had it too. 1st 2 weeks of March in the low teens overnight. This just plain SUCKS!
I'm sick of this crap, Ohio. According to the weather buffoons, how much snow depends on the track, as we might get some mixing. Either way, now it's just going to be THAT much longer before it all melts & the ground thaws Sad

Murphy's Law, for the past few years I've been working like a dog. And I couldn't get out that much. Now, I have all the time in the world, yet this winter is just killing us. That's my luck. I would get tails on a double headed nickle, I swear.

Joe
I just got back from walking the dog and froze my ass off. I'm four layers upper and two lower with Thinsulate gloves, knit cap and a hoody. Only 11 F but the wind is @ 10+mph. At this rate the ground will be frozen to mid May.
Reference URL's