Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Welcome to America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You guys gotta read this story. I almost $hit my pants laughing so hard. While I'm sure it wasn't too funny for the people involved, in hindsight it's pretty screwed up.

http://nypost.com/2014/02/26/confused-ja...eed-chase/

Joe
Just trying to get out of the way!!

Sorry for crashing the car!! LOL
Actually, on the face of it, the family's story doesn't check out.

They aren't from a 3rd world country, or from the amazon or something. They're Japanese. They DO have police cars in Japan last I checked. And I'm sure most of them have sirens too, as that's pretty much the universal signal of distress or emergency. So...

This woman couldn't figure out what was going on?! Very odd...

Joe
well,I dont want to be the first to state the stereotype,lol.
(02-27-2014 12:34 AM)deathray Wrote: [ -> ]well,I dont want to be the first to state the stereotype,lol.

Hey, Ray, look below...LMAO

Joe
RoflRofl

That pretty much covers it!!

I was thinking that after the whole ordeal, the family probably drove off speaking in English and Said 

"Stupid Cops!!  Hey pass me another Sake Bomb and Don't Bogart that joint !"  Wink
Well it's a good thing cooler heads prevailed with the cops. Could have been another shoot em up and ask questions later along with an international incident....
This happened in my neck if the woods.  There were 2 officer shootings the week before, one officer was killed the other survived a shot to the head, both during traffic stops.  These folks were extremely lucky they weren't shot or shot at.
Hey, SLC, I was thinking the same thing. When the police are giving you instructions, and they aren't followed, they perceive that as a potential threat. That whole family is lucky. Still, what a way to kick off your entry to America, lol.

I worked a job years ago that was headquartered in Salt Lake. They were out of the Triad Center. Boss used to go skiing at, what is it, Sunbird, Snowbird?

Joe
Snowbird and Alta are the two big local ski resorts.
Reference URL's