Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Congrats, Ron!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was surfing around online, and went to Minelab's site, when what do I see???

A picture of Ron's nugget (not THAT nugget, get your mind out of the gutter!) congratulating him on winning find of the month for January!

Bravo & congrats to one of our own Beer

http://www.minelab.com/consumer

Joe
Thanks Joe.

Fun to get recognized for a cool find.   They sent me a few cool Minelab goodies and a $250 gift card for Minelab Products!

and an Official "FIND OF THE MONTH" Certificate !!
Cool Congrats Ron !! see I got it right. Yea that has to be a honor good job
Hell yeah Ron!!!!!! Happy for you dude!!
Really good news! Congratulations Ron! .....and later in the day..... I just realized that the guy in that Minelab advertisement sidebar, while I'm looking at silver commodity forecasts, is none other that you holding your nugget. (Hope that came out right.)
Great job Ron!
(02-27-2014 08:26 PM)Steveo Wrote: [ -> ]Cool Congrats Ron !! see I got it right. Yea that has to be a honor good job

HappyHappy Happy

(02-27-2014 10:18 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]Really good news! Congratulations Ron! .....and later in the day..... I just realized that the guy in that Minelab advertisement sidebar, while I'm looking at silver commodity forecasts, is none other that you holding your nugget. (Hope that came out right.)

Yep -- me holding my nugget!!   Happy

Didn't know Minelab was going to do that but thought that was pretty cool.  From time to time I will be on You Tube and my mug pops up!!  kind of weird actually!
Yeah Ron!
way to go Ron keep your nails dirty bro
Reference URL's