Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: CA Relic !! Feb 2014 Dig with Mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A really cool site a few relics and a 1854 French Coin !

Man Ron, nice hunt in some wide open spaces. Good to see the orange of the sun in your vid. That coin and hair brooch are real winners. Research does pay off with new and interesting sites.
Ron, I love your videos!  I love how excited you get in just about all of them.  "Oh sh$t!  Oh sh$t!.......sorry".   Infectious.  Thanks for sharing.
Whoa thats an awesome coin!
Beautiful area too!
Bet that sledge was hard as hell to unearth!!!
(03-04-2014 04:51 PM)micahmoore Wrote: [ -> ]Bet that sledge was hard as hell to unearth!!!

Funny thing is both Mark and I dug a sledge.  Mine was bigger!! Happy

I also dug a nice ax head that is not on video.  There is some nice big iron that comes out of these sites.  But most people don't want to see rusty stuff they want to see tiny shiny stuff!! Wink
As always, awesome relics Yes That French coin is new to me, never seen one before. Your hunting spots are really scenic...they should all be on the front of a Hallmark card or something. My spots would likely be on that show Cops Tongue

P.S. - STOP rubbing those coins, Ron, you know better! The way you we're rubbing that thing, I thought you were trying to get it aroused!

Joe
Ron Great video, keep them coming.
(03-08-2014 04:53 PM)NjNyDigger Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. - STOP rubbing those coins, Ron, you know better! The way you we're rubbing that thing, I thought you were trying to get it aroused!

Joe

If it is already worn out, a little rub ain't gonna hurt anything!!  Happy  If it looks good I get a bit more cautious.
Reference URL's