Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Thursday desert detecting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the desert with my buddy brad, we left at 4am and detected frum sun up till sun down. We hit two different spots and had a great time. The first spot was an old rest area off route 66. My first coin was a 45-s quarter,then a 52-s wheat,then a 53-s wheat and a 54-d rosie,then a 45-s merc and a 50-s quarter,then a 56 wheat. Brad found a merc and a few wheats there. The next location was one of the old wagon trails west out of Ludlow,Ca. There was tons of metal junk out there, almost like detecting through the dump. I found a 25 and 20-s wheats,then dug a 1900 barber quarter to finish the hunt. Brad found a few wheats and a 1898-s barber dime to finish his hunt. Thanks for lookin! Now my silver count is 26.
The Desert if very kind to you!!  Congrats!
Hope you're getting all these hunts on video, Leo?! Put some footage together on here or YouTube. You hunt great spots, which a lot of people would be interested in seeing Wink Man, it feels like ages since I've found a barber because of this winter. Terrific!

Joe
Real nice hunt Leo!!
Reference URL's