Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: My intentions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have faith my friend... IT WILL HAPPEN... Machine mart do a machine for about £36 I think. I bought my son one a few years ago. Believe it or not he was pulling coins out at the local park all day long. I remember him finding about a tenner and buying me a Mc D's on the way home one day. I will ask around to see if anybody has a machine they will donate to me.. You never know... If you don't ask you don't get.
(03-11-2014 05:20 PM)papadoody Wrote: [ -> ]Have faith my friend... IT WILL HAPPEN... Machine mart do a machine for about £36 I think. I bought my son one a few years ago. Believe it or not he was pulling coins out at the local park all day long. I remember him finding about a tenner and buying me a Mc D's on the way home one day. I will ask around to see if anybody has a machine they will donate to me.. You never know... If you don't ask you don't get.

Andy, I'm proud to have you as a member Happy That's the type of thing we need more of in this hobby, giving back. I thank you for the kind gesture to one of our forum friends Yes

Joe
Thats a very nice thing to do .
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's