Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: First hunt of 2014...no dice :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there are quite a few of us in the country that endured a hellish winter. I decided to try my first hunt in months today since I was going crazy, even though the ground conditions aren't great. I just hit a local park by me, nothing old. Simply getting back into the swing. After the first 2 or 3" the ground is like steel. I actually bent my lesche digging! Just giving my local peeps a heads up. We're getting there...we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, but, I think a couple more weeks before the ground thaws. Nothing worth posting, only clad, but, IT FELT GOOD TO DIG AGAIN!!!

Joe
Glad ya finally made it out, did ya bring a chisel and blowtorch? Hope to see some of that old stuff soon. Would have loved to have seen that dig.
Hey Joe,
Congrats on getting out.
Sounds like the perfect conditions for the piranha from predator tools Wink
glad you got out dude!
Good to see you got out Joe! Better luck next time.
Thank Joe, was thinking about going out the other day, did a drive though the park by me still a lot of the white sh@$$ on the ground.Well wait a few more days.
Reference URL's