Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Hi Gang
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all. Andy here from the UK... New to forums but not detecting. Currently running the Garrett AT Pro with pin-pointer and also have the Ace 250 and Minelab Pro Find 25 pin pointer which I lend out to people, kind of like a try before you buy lesson. I enjoy it, the people I take out for a few hours really love it and get them hooked on the hobby. I have met some really nice people through this hobby. Just about to become a grandad for the first time to TWINS.... OMG HELP. I hope babies like fresh air and fields... LOL because that's where grandad will be. My last wishes of this world are : place the metal detector in the coffin, close the lid and bog off i'm busy.... Great to be on here. thanks for reading my intro... NOW GET OUT DETECTING... Happy Hunting guys and girls... Andy
Hahahahaha, I like you already, Andy! Congrats on the grand kids Yes Ya know, I put up a post a couple of weeks ago, basically saying that the true treasures aren't what we FIND in this hobby, but, rather, the PEOPLE & EXPERIENCES. You've got the right attitude, brother Yes Keep on keepin on!!! Look forward to seeing your finds & getting to know you Beer

Joe
Welcome Andy cannot wait to see your finds been snowing here in Wisconsin for month. I have been to England a few times nice country
Welcome aboard Andy!!! Sure is nice to have a bro from the British Isles. Can't wait to see what you dig up. Your hills are a lot older than our hills. lol. Congrats on being a first time Grandpa! You'll get used to it. It's a real blast when they want to know what your doing! All those detectors under the tree!
Welcome to the forum!!
Hi There!!
Love your stuff--saw them on Dave's video (RHS).
Cheers!
GL+HH!!!
Reference URL's