Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: old base on last day of vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went with 3 friends on sat. To one of the old closed WW2 air bases 2 hours north of me, only got to hunt for 6 hours,had to get home early to get all my gear ready for work the next day,I was on a 10 day vacation and detected 6 of those days and found 20 silvers in those 6 different hunts,bringing my total to 29 silver coins this year. Sorry joe no filming right now. We are having 84 degree weather, at this air base I detected an area where guys used to wait for the bus to pick them up,or like one of my buddies said, THE SHAME TRAIN. I found 15 wheats (28-53-s),3 silver rosies,50-s,53-s and 54-d,a 57 belgin 1 frank,a 40-s nickel,a cool mercedes roadster (tootsie toy) sargent wings,65 copper mems,5 nickels,12 clad dimes,4 clad quarters,grenade pin,bullet and a few shells and a handful of junk. Thanks for lookin!
Well you sure made your vacation worth it. I spent four hours out today. Nice finds Leo.
nice vacation!!
Leo, I gotta give it up to you dude, you are a silver demon! It's very rare for me to see one of your posts where you shoot a blank. You're like the Bionic Silver Man. Man o man, I got a ton of catching up to do. And still can't get out for another week or so. At the rate you're goin, if & when the silver price peaks, you're going to be a wealthy man!
Nice finds! I'm glad to see you on here and that your still detecting. When I was first getting interested in the hobby I found your YouTube channel and your videos helped inspire me to get into the hobby and I noticed you have not put new videos up on there glad to see your still tearing it up!! HH!
Thanks PA, my friends that I made the show with passed away, I tried to get something going and did my own video (good day in LA HD) and it just took too much time away from detecting and the cost in money also,just made the hobby/ obsession no fun anymore,so for right now I'm just detecting and doing what I love!
WoW looks like it was a great 6 hours hunt you had there........Yes
Reference URL's