Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: *Talk Detecting, Earn Prizes*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Guys, you'll notice all of our current members have coins in their profile now. Any past member has them, as a reward for being an integral part of our community. New members will have to start fresh. The way it works is simple...

All members earn coins based on posting new threads, replying to posts, referring new members, even for just visiting the site! What can you do with them?

There will be an online 'store' going up this evening: http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/new...ction=shop You can purchase anything in the store with your coins. Cool stuff like pouches, digging tools, scales, gold testing kits, hunting knives, etc. And the prizes are only going to get bigger and better!!!

If anyone has any questions regarding the new system, just PM me.

***NEW MEMBERS, SIGN UP USING THE LINK, BELOW...***

http://forum.treasureclassifieds.com/mem...u3Z3T.dpbs

Joe
Thats great !!!! Thanks
I saw that and was wondering about it. What a cool idea!
Sounds good to me !!
Great Idea Joe.. I like it. Great site. Well done.
Sorry for the delay, diggers! The store is now LIVE Happy

Again, everyone has/gets coins for performing a wide array of tasks; replying to posts, starting new threads, referring new members, etc., etc., etc. To access the shop...

Simply click on the AMOUNT OF COINS in any of your active posts. Then...

You'll be taken to your account page, with info on the scoring system. From there...

Just click the green link on the left that says "Shop". You will be taken directly into the Treasure Classifieds store where you can peruse all the goodies! Gonna be a LOT more to come, so, stay tuned. Now, post away & HAVE FUN Happy

Joe
Well... this is just a small post to make me a little richer... CashCashCash
Laughing

If anyone has any issue with this, feel free to contact Joe, or me Happy
I'll be glad to assist.

Have fun! Happy
I was looking at the store. There are some sweet items there.
great Idea Joe
Great idea and nice offering on your end there Joe!

Thanks ;-)

HH
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's