Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: UK Newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi All....Inspired by deep digger dan, ( search on you tube...)
Just bought my first metal detector, a Fisher F5....., have never been metal detecting before..have not got a clue where to start,  ( or how to use it ) 
Sure I'll have a go wish me luck you just never know ..? Come on Warwickshire... Get In!
Cheers on the new detector, mate Yes Glad you made it aboard! Fair warning: this hobby is HIGHLY addicting!!! You're probably in of of the best places to be a detectorist, as you can make finds THOUSANDS of years old. Here in the states, finding something 200 years old is quite a feat. The F5 is a damn good machine. Learn it well, and you'll be off to the races Wink If you need any help, or have any questions, just ask Yes

Joe
Welcome to the group. This is a great bunch of fellas and if you have questions just ask. Somebody can help. That F5 IS a great machine. You'll be killing it in no time.
Im on here through deep digger dan too . Haha . But im not lucky enough to have a detector yetSad
welcome my friend.... Welcome to the real world.. Good luck and be patient. It's all a learning curve... My best advise is to do a little research on where you want to detect. I have had many permissions on the fact that I have taken the time to find out some facts about the land or place. GL&HH
Welcome!  This is a great site, there is a lot of knowledgable guys/gals here.  Make sure to post your finds and fire away with any questions!
Deep Digger Dan is a crack up!  I've watched a few of his vids.  At first I thought it was all a big joke until I saw him pull up 2 German communications handsets.  Pretty cool.  He should be careful with the live bombs!
Welcome to the forum from Pittsburgh PA USA. Good luck with the Fisher F5.
welcome and good luck you will like the hobby Happy Hunting
Reference URL's