Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Barca vs man city
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have any barca or man city fans on here . Are you watching the match tonight ? Im a man city fan myself
Soccer? Don't follow too much. We play REAL football here in the states, mate, lol. We tackle, hit, blitz, drag...warriors. Any sport that Rod Stewart plays wouldn't be my cup of tea Tongue Of course, I'm just teasing...

Is it a big match tonight? Like for a title or something?

Joe
Champions league mate . And its a very big match for city .
Scottoh,

I am a facilities manager for a City club with 43 acres of fields. Some of the biggies are 120m by 75m but most are Juniors and Smalls and Smurfs. Mostly scholastic with U5 through U16 and some very good players. Although our NFL is made for guys that have to wear protection, last year we had a 16 yo girl get her hip broken after a collision with an opponent, so we have ambulances standing by during tourneys. We also have coppers (Bobbies) for the fan control and to protect the poor refs. Gets pretty rowdy at times. I sometimes watch the ESPN games. Manchester is a good team!

GOOOOOAALLLLLLL!!!!!
Haha thats good . As long as your talking about manchester city then we can be friends lol .
Reference URL's