Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Win a pro pointer cover competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One lucky winner will recieve a pro pointer cover. It can either be for the Garrett or the Minelab pro find 25.

Simply reply to this thread "Enter me Garrett" or "Enter me Minelab" and thats it your entered. All members welcome to enter. All entries received by Wednesday 19/03/2014 will be put into the draw on Thursday. One entry per member only please. The winner will be announced on Thursday Evening around 8pm (GMT)

For those of you who have not yet seen the covers check out the Pin pointer section of the classified section here. The minelab advert will be available shortly to view but its very much the same as the Garrett. If you would like to buy one simply contact me through the forum or the classified.

Joe has very kindly agreed to me running this competition. Thank you Joe.

Good luck to all and yes Joe you can enter.

Andy
I'd love to enter, BUT...

My members come first, and I'd love it even more if THEY won Yes So, I'll take a pass on this one & let some of our family here go for the win.

Guys, these covers are wickedly cool!!! My Garrett looks like it went through WW2, then was flushed down the shitter, then got swallowed & puked up by a tyrannosaurus! These covers prevent that. They're gonna go like hot cakes...try and win one before they sell out Happy

Joe
Enter me Garrett.
enter me Garrett
Enter me Garrett
Enter me Garrett.
Enter me Garrett.
enter me garret
enter me garrett
"Enter me Garrett"
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's