Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Beach Gold Minelab Chart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a chart listed by a member of another forum that showed VID #'s for an Explorer SE in wet sand but the chart, which he borrowed from some other forum had the VID's listed randomly as hits and was not only quite long in it's appearance but was formatted as a .jpg. So printing it out was a problem in that it was fuzzy when expanded and covered about 4 to 5 - 8.5 x 11 pages of paper. So, after permission protocol, I took the information and made a list of all the related VID's in sequence and listed the # of hits per VID per the type of gold found and converted it to a .pdf format. This was a compilation of actual recorded finds from what I understand was saltwater. Whether or not this will work in damp dirt is still a question but I think makes a good reference.Hope it helps and HH to all!!!!
[attachment=1314]

For reference the X's are the actual # of finds and were compiled over several years.
Just read this. GREAT chart!!! Matter of fact, I'm going to make this a sticky post, so it stays permanently on top for all to read Wink Thanks, Ohio!!!

Joe
Does anybody know if the numbers are the same for etrac?
I don't believe they'd be the same for the Etrac. All of the hunting done was with the SE Pro.
Reference URL's