Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Weekend is here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Weekend is upon us at last . Doubt the sun will be around were i live though . What are we all up to
Here too but snow still on the ground and melting fast, again.
Apparently they're all out detecting or getting in their 9 to 5.
How did man city do?

Work on saturday... Detecting Sunday.. Wahoo
City got their backside handed to them unfortunately . It was supposed to be hot in manchester this weekend but thats changed to rain !! Not impressed
That's not cricket. Our kids play in light rain sometimes and after a while the fields look like a rodeo was in town and we have to close off those that are the worst to prevent injury.
(03-14-2014 12:53 PM)Ohio Dirt Fisher Wrote: [ -> ]or getting in their 9 to 5.

Hey, I WAS working...I was detecting Happy

Joe
Might get out to detect a little tomorrow. Supposed to be in the upper 40s.
Sunday will be my day out.  Supposed to be nice.  Haven't picked my spot yet but I'll post what I find!
Its in the 70s& supposed to hit 80 this weekend. The hills are green,and everything is beautiful. I took a hike with my daughter and wife today, got home and went bass fishing with my son. I LOVE  spring! Going to either relic hunt or prospect this weekend. Heres a couple pics from todays hike. Yall have a great weekend! Ray
[attachment=1323]

Its in the 70s& supposed to hit 80 this weekend. The hills are green,and everything is beautiful. I took a hike with my daughter and wife today, got home and went bass fishing with my son. I LOVE  spring! Going to either relic hunt or prospect this weekend. Heres a couple pics from todays hike. Yall have a great weekend! Ray
[attachment=1323]
[attachment=1326]
Damn, Ray, you live in a beautiful place...gods country Yes Terrific pics! One can almost imagine all that buried/lost gold in those hills!!!

Joe
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's