Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: More Categories?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(03-28-2014 11:59 AM)devilpookie Wrote: [ -> ]I do like the forum the way it is but maybe a brands category would be cool. That way people could compare settings and techniques etc for their specific detector. I often look at people finds and wonder what setup they use.

I hear you, Devil. I'm perusing a few different ideas to implement in the coming months. That might be one of them. However...

A lot of folks said they like the simplicity, and ease of use of the site, so, I'll have to keep revisions to a minimum. We're slowly reaching the point where sub-categories would be a great idea though Yes

Joe
Subcategories are good, but I think too many and some will be missed or ignored.  I really like the site.  Great job so far.Yes
Perhaps try adding a catagorry for non metal detecting finds. Like for bottles or insulators or anything else you have found thats not metal? Just a sugestion.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's