Treasure Classifieds Forum

Full Version: Another adventure with my son
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We decided we always find adventure, not so much on the relics/coins! We wanted to find another camp  that should be near a stamp mill. This is in a remote area of  our county thats known mostly for dope growers and straight up Deliverance type folks,lol. So definitely had the Glock...too bad Kalifornia only allows a 10 round clip...Anyway,found the mills...very hard to see,grown over and full of poison Oak. Only found a flat button there...if you have ever detected a mill,yoy know why! Huge amounts of very large iron,and the outskirts of it was overgrown with poison oak. Well,we hiked out of that,and hit our old standby...abd got the usual doodads...not as old as I would like,but fun still. Have been using the Tejon lately, quickly becoming my favorite! Ray
[attachment=1337]
[attachment=1338]
love the lock plate.
Those are some pretty great finds, Keep it up!
All in all a real nice bunch of interesting stuff. We have a couple of abandoned grist mills here, (circa 1850 to early 1900, done in by flooding and progress) some in the woods where water was diverted and some right along the rivers. Iron city and big hand hewn rocks. Nothing far enough out in the boonies to carry (CZ75D) but I hear you. For us it's inner city parks Bandit where you have to have a third eye and one ear off the headphones if your alone. Two is better than one detecting those area. HH
Nice digs there Ray

I'd be happy with that all day :-)
Cool finds. Looks like you had a good time. I've never used a Tejon. I had a Lobo ST and it was a powerhouse, but I like target ID. Does the Tejon have tones?
Sweet relics, Ray! I love suspender buckles Happy NOW you're talkin dude Yes See, isn't gettin out better than bein on a hot ass roof all day?!?!

Joe
Very cool relics Ray.  What is that "Boss of the road" thing?  Token, rivet, button?  
All I'd that stuff is cool.
some good finds there..........well done.Yes
nice finds
Great that you can bring the younger generation into the hobby. Hopefully they go willingly! lol
Reference URL's